My bump is certainly a proper bump and I am noticeably pregnant. It is a very round neat bump, pretty much all baby - it was the same with Fidget though I feel slightly bigger this time - but not by much evidently as most people don't believe I am 6 months.
I certainly don't mind having a small, neat bump. So far no stretch marks which is great and it is easier to get away without having to have all maternity clothes. I have a few long t-shirts from last time that are fine and then my 2 pairs of maternity trousers.
I did get a couple of maternity skirts from ebay for work as in the hotter weather I am finding it hard in trousers and still need something smart.
Sleeping at night is a bit difficult as I need to get up more regularly than before to go to the loo and also I am getting a lot of pain in my hips so have to keep switching which side I lie on.
I have started sorting out Fidget's baby clothes. M got them all down from the loft, we sorted out the smaller ones and put the rest back up. M spent much of Monday washing them all and now I need to get them organised into the drawers in the nursery.
We also got the car seat and baby seat down, so I feel like I am making progress on my earlier list. We have bought a couple of packs of tiny nappies. And this evening I have been checking out nursing bras online.
Hot milk look cool http://www.hotmilklingerie.co.nz/lingerie/. Being pregnant with Fidget and breastfeeding - my boobs (or boops as Fidget calls them) got rather big. 32F to be precise. I think before this I hadn't been properly measured as I was in 34C but anyway. They never really got smaller after I finished breastfeeding. And now they are just getting bigger. I am busting out of my most roomy 32F, so goodness knows what size I am now. I will head to PerfectFit in Keynsham soon to get properly measured and then probably buy some more online later.
I am scared at the moment about lack of sleep. Fidget doesn't nap reliably during the day, so if mini-C isn't sleeping well at night I am going to be shattered! We will just have to deal with it when we get there, but it makes me feel exhausted already to think about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment