Friday, 1 May 2009

My 17 week picture...

at which point I was 78.9kg.

Been feeling good now the morning sickness is gone and eating very well. Get really tired still which is the only complaint I have at the moment.

Definitely got a baby belly now, it popped up in the last week or so. Am having a bit of a clothing crisis with it though as have very few trousers that fit.

Had the midwife appointment last week, it was very much in and out, apparently my iron levels are excellent, all my tests are back normal. Had a listen to the baby's heartbeat which was great.

Yesterday at work I felt the baby moving properly for the first time, just like he was flicking his finger on my belly down on the left hand side for a while, then a bit later on it was central on my lower stomach. V. cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment